Veneers, which bond to the front surface of teeth, offer the perfect solution to strained, chipped, cracked, injured and misaligned teeth. An excellent way to enhance a smile, they look completely natural and are resistant to injury.
Veneers are thin layers of porcelain fabricated by trained dental technicians to mimic the natural beauty of teeth. Dr. Martin uses digital photography other dental technology to help fabricate the most pleasing functional smiles possible.
Let Us Evaluate Your Smile…
A close look in the mirror may reveal things that you may nave never noticed before.
- What do you see when you smile?
- Are there things you would like to improve?
Ask yourself these questions…
- Are you pleased and confident with the way your teeth look when you smile?
- Do you smile often and if not, Why Not?
- Are there gaps, chips or cracks that detract from a nice smile?
- Are any teeth crooked, overlapping, misaligned or protruding?
- Have your gums receded, exposing dark areas?
- Do you have existing dentistry that is discolored or just not matching your natural teeth?
- Do your teeth appear yellow or brown or would you like just whiter, lighter or more natural color teeth?
- Would your smile be improved if your teeth were reshaped, shortened or narrowed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call us for a consult today!!
**When a patient receives a smile of his/her dreams the result is indescribable!!
If you are interested in fixing that chipped front tooth or are considering a smile makeover please contact Dr. Martin for a consultation.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Thank you for choosing West Ashley Dental Associates. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be contacting you shortly to schedule an appointment and receive your $50 coupon on your initial visit.