Veneers, which slide snugly over teeth, offer the perfect solution to strained, chipped, cracked, injured and misaligned teeth. An excellent alternative to crowns, they look completely natural, are resistant to injury, and making them one of the most effective cosmetic procedure options available.
Let Us Evaluate Your Smile…
A close look in the mirror may reveal things that you may nave never noticed before.
- What do you see when you smile?
- Are there things you would like to improve?
Ask yourself these questions…
- Are you pleased and confident with the way your teeth look when you smile?
- Do you smile often and if not, Why Not?
- Are there gaps, chips or cracks that detract from a nice smile?
- Are any teeth crooked, overlapping, misaligned or protruding?
- Have your gums receded, exposing dark areas?
- Do you have existing dentistry that is discolored or just not matching your natural teeth?
- Do your teeth appear yellow or brown or would you like just whiter, lighter or more natural color teeth?
- Would your smile be improved if your teeth were reshaped, shortened or narrowed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call us for a consult today!!
**When a patient receives a smile of his/her dreams the result is indescribable!!